|Always need more garage space.|
Additionally, we've been struggling with the alignment settings almost since getting the car. We diagnosed the issue as worn out bolts and washers that hold the alignment settings in place. All eight were swapped in and I'll get the car another appointment to have the settings dialed back in. Hopefully it'll stick this time!
|Old alignment bolts and washers.|
The first step is removing all of the interior and existing carpet. Despite high hopes, there were no hardwood floors underneath.
We did make 60 cents and managed to vacuum out more dirt and crud that was under the carpet. Only a few small rust spots, so we applied some more rust neutralizing paint to help keep it under control.
Jason works the carpet under the center console. The black carpet and seats were pulled from other Miatas a junkyards and somehow we managed to get some pretty good condition and relatively clean pieces.